Fairchild & Flatt provides Historic Preservation, Professional Engineering, and Project Management services for property owners, local governments, and non-profit organizations throughout northeast Wisconsin and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
Historic Preservation services include, but are not limited to
- State & National Register of Historic Places nomination package preparation
- Section 106 reviews
- Local Preservation Ordinance creation
- Certified Local Government establishment
- Preservation planning
- Historic district & resource surveys
- Historic Preservation tax incentive applications
- Research (property histories, genealogy, etc)
Professional Engineering services (Wisconsin PE License 41240) include design, engineering, & consulting for
- Historic buildings
- Historic boats and historic ships (nationwide service available)
- Contemporary boats and ships
History has value. Let us put your property’s history to work for you.